Titie
.......


tagboard and visit




Older Post > | < Newer Post
Things will never be the same
Tuesday 8 December 2015 | 00:00 | 0 comments



When I write about the past - the memories we made together -

For 13 months I've been through hell. That's the thing. Everyone thinks I can just let go, just forget. How can I forget the memories? How can I forget the feelings I've once felt? How am I suppose to act like nothing ever happen? I can't and as much as people try to tell me that it doesn't make sense to be holding on, they haven't seen through my eyes, felt what I felt, seen what I've seen, heard what I've heard. They only know what they've been told, but even then, words wouldn't even be able to explain half the feelings I'm feeling at this very moment.

So I wanted to write something about an old love story. It happened in my life. It was my second love.

All started on Facebook. You who have made the first step in 2013. That time, we're just friends. I just moved on to Twitter. In 2014, we became closed. But that time, I'm not so into you. I can see you like me but hell I can't forget someone. You came into my life, you took all my pain away. So what if I give you an opportunity to know me well. I'm afraid you'll will hurt me. But I also wanted to love and be loved by someone.

April, we declared that we're couple. That's the best thing ever happened in my life. But not everything went well and beautiful. Too many challenges came. I'm the not type of girl who like to go out with men even though with my boyfriend. I hate date. We only met when there was an event just only to take some photos. Then we went our separate ways because I don't want anyone know about us. Our secrets were finally knew by people including teachers because you're so popular.

To be honest, I'm proud to be your girlfriend. You have done many things just to make sure I'm happy. I have never been treated like that. I am touched. I wonder did I please you? But then, I realised I'm not the best girl for you. I had planned to let you go. I pushed you to be a better person. I walked away when things get rough. You want to know why I let you go? How many times your heart be broken because of me? I don't want to see you suffer anymore. We finally gave up on the relationship. 

Do you still love me? I'll never know the answer to the question that is never meant to be answered. I also know that you don't have feelings for me. So, I don't wish for an 'us' anymore. I wish for your happiness and my happiness. I wish for somebody who understands you, who treats you better than I did. I wish for the best in both our futures. To all those broken, I have learned this, be grateful for every single person who was part of your story. 

After a breakup, the loyal one stays single and deals with the damages until healed. The other one is already in another relationship.

Time will heal the pain.